2012年4月17日星期二

Winnie the Pooh Toys Replica

You can call me nostalgic, but it is nice to know that some of my favorite childhood toys are still around. When I was a kid, I absolutely love Winnie the Pooh. I am pretty sure that all kids go through faze of collecting Winnie the Pooh toys, but mine went a little bit further than most. I had a tremendous collection of Pooh Dolls. What of the neat things about Winnie the Pooh toys is that they come in so many different varieties. My favorite Winnie the Pooh toy was Tigger, and I had him in many different shapes and sizes. Some of them were very soft and cuddly, other ones were more rugged. You could throw them around, stack them in piles, or play games make-believe with them. It didn't matter - they were great for a variety of imaginative purposes.Of course, one of my favorite Winnie the Pooh toys was the video game. I don't remember exactly what it was called, but you had to help all the characters solve puzzles in the Hundred Acre Woods. What was so cool about it was that it provided a fun way to use the computer for educational means. There has been a lot of buzz about educational programs, but I haven't seen many work quite as well as the Winnie the Pooh game. It really got me to think about problem solving skills, and that is an important ability to develop as a kid.The only Technomarine Watches Replica other toys that I liked as much of my Winnie the Pooh toys were my Disney toys. My dad had been a great toy collector in his day, so I had a good Zenith Watches Replica combination of old and new. Not only did I have Mickey Mouse dolls, but I also had first edition collectible Disney watches, old Disney figurines, Montblanc Watches and other toys they don't make anymore. It was neat to be able to mix characters from different cartoons and have them all play together. Having Pluto talk to Tigger was one of my favorite activities. They would have some of the most interesting conversations, and they would always end with a wrestling match. The only thing I regret was being so rough with my Winnie the Pooh toys. At the time, it was a lot of fun to play with them, but I wish I had more that I could pass on to my own kids. Still, I am quite happy to get them toys of their own.

没有评论:

发表评论